Why Choose Us
Excellent Track Record
In just 10+ years we have handled over 50 cases –
- Bothering on property disputes, commercial disputes, employer/employee disputes, chieftaincy disputes, business and contractual disputes, tax related disputes, banking and finance litigation, and fundamental human right cases as well as criminal cases from minor misdemeanors to major capital offences.
- From the trial courts to the appellate courts.
- In 7 (seven) jurisdictions namely – Ondo, Ekiti, Edo, Kogi, Oyo, Lagos and the Federal Capital Territory.
- Transparency in fees and billing is one of our core values. We always provide a cost estimate for each case and keep our clients updated with the costs they are incurring as the matter progresses. This will enable our clients to have a foresight of their financial exposure up front and the benefit of market comparisons with other law firms that care enough to provide such estimates.
- Any services we offer in relation to arrears and debt recovery is issued on a “no recovery no fee” basis, providing certain criteria is met.
- We will, in all cases, supply an explanation of any charges that have been incurred by you at the end of your case, or at any time you request it during the process.
- All information regarding fees will be supplied to you in writing, but we are always on hand to explain and further communicate this information with you should you require it.
Unparalleled Customer Service
- Our clients are our most precious assets. That is why we have adopted a client centric mindset in our firm’s operations. We regularly provide updates on our clients matters and our doors are always opened to feedback from our clients on how we can serve them more efficiently or differently.